Tuesday 1 December 2020

Colours Through The Air Christmas Playlist




Its that time of year again so for a bit of fun, I have put together a Spotify Playlist of my favourite underappreciated Christmas songs. These are not the ones you will hear played on the radio e.t.c. all the time. There is a mix of recent and some older ones.

The opening song could only be Hangabouts - Colors of Christmas from last year. It just brings lovely Xmas cheer, the melody and lyrics work so well.

Some of my other favourites are The Pale Fountains - Benoit's Christmas, and Attic Lights - Why Should Christmas Be So Hard?

I hope you all enjoy. Merry Christmas to all, thanks to everyone who has supported me with this music blog.

You can listen to the Spotify playlist, including more songs here







No comments:

Post a Comment